Hi Robert,

There is no info on the site and a whois search doesn't provide any
contact details.
Oh its me :) I just haven't gotten around to setting Zope up yet, thats all.

If the owners of ZopeZen are on this list please get in contact if you
are would like a donation of some resources to help get and keep the
site back online.
Thanks kindly. Im actually going to move it to my own Linux box here behind my cable modem. It sat happily on my Windows box for a while I want to do some Mailman and Jabber integration so prefer to have full access. Of course its only a 266 Mhz with 64 Mb so we'll see some performance work and caching, maybe a site change.

Thanks once again for the offer.
--
Andy McKay