Shane Hathaway wrote:
On 02/20/2003 09:06 PM, Tim Hoffman wrote:

In case your not aware Chandler OSAfoundation is basing their new PIM on RDF/ZODB/Python etc...

if you haven't already it might be worth having a look at how they see
RDF fitting into the picture.

Wow, that's exactly what I was looking for. I guess I'll find out more when they open up their CVS. I hope it's soon. If they've had any difficulty persisting ZODB objects to RDF, I bet I could help them.
Some points on this:

1) The Chandler folks had a lot of discussion on zodb-dev.

2) There is already a ZODB-backed storage for rdflib:

3) Andrew Kuchling has done quite a bit to integrate zodb, rdflib, and python:
(can't find the other links, but it's in the rdflib archives)

4) The next OSCOM conference, in Harvard this summer, will focus on the intersection between content management and semantic web.