Florent Guillaume wrote:
I'm sorry to bring forward the topic of grammar, which is usually very
bad netiquette, and I hope nobody will feel offended, but...

I cringe everytime I see "it's" used instead of "its" in the checkins or
the wikis, which happens very often. Some folks are even using the
incorrect form practically systematically :-)

So could you be a bit more careful, especially all you native-English guys?

All this with lots of :-) :-)

I understand the complaint, but I think it's harder than you might think. Not everyone is an English teacher. :-)

For anyone looking for tips, here's a pretty comprehensive list of common mistakes. I've certainly made some of these mistakes:

Personally, I like creative misspellings. :-)