Andreas Jung wrote:
http://hathaway.freezope.org/Software/TCPWatch

Apparantly, I forgot to mention this:
proxying isn't an option either.
You can't just, on the fly, put a proxy between several components in a production setup.

Sloot.

--On Dienstag, 25. Februar 2003 11:24 +0100 Romain Slootmaekers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yo,

searching the zope site and googling yielded too many data and no info,
so I might as well ask it here.

We are very interested in finding out the exact HTTP Responses that the
zope server pushes towards the client.

So is there a low level hook for logging the http responses ?
We want the exact response, complete with all header info etc.

Why not just sniff, you might ask? Well, we are developing a web application for mobile microbrowsers, and most these clients have no hooks for attaching a sniffer client side. Installing a sniffer server side is not possible for other reasons.

TIA,

Sloot.