This works!! Thank you! Do you keep your Page Templates up-to-date with Zope's, or is this version going to stay the way it is from now on? It looks like you did what I was trying to do (i.e. put a wrapper around the existing code) so that updates only required you to get the newest version of Page Templates from Zope and plug them in.