> I am using multiple third party Python libraries with Zope, and they
> are no longer supporting Python 2.1.X at all.  I am forced to
> upgrade to Python 2.2.X
> As I see it, my options are:
> 1- try to recompile Zope 2.6.1 from source using Python 2.2.2 (and cross
> my fingers)

In my experience this works fine.  The reason this isn't officially
supported by Zope Corporation is that we haven't had time to
thoroughly evaluate this combination, so you should indeed cross your
fingers, but I don't expect there's anything that would be a
showstopper for you.  If you find problems, please report them here so
they can be fixed in Zope 2.7!