Now I have a scenario in which I can't get the refresh of a Python Product to work.
I have a Product that don't define any addable objects only base classes (EasyCore).
I it I have a class EasyObjectLink which inherits "from Persistence import Persistent".

If I refresh EasyCore Persistent will be None. Because Persistent isn't a Product it self
it can't be explicitly added to be refreshed?

I will try to reproduce this in a smaller package (I have a refresh bug product I'm tryning to
pin down this problem in).

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson

-- Easy Publisher Developers Team Johan Carlsson [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Birkagatan 9
SE-113 36  Stockholm

Phone +46-(0)8-32 31 23
Fax +46-(0)8-32 31 83