When catching up with the mail in the mailinglist, I remembered a small
annoyance I'm having with the ZMI. I really appreciate the errorlog and
am using it frequently. But if you don't put it it's own window (or tab)
you always need two clicks to reach it. I once put it's icon in the
upper ZMI bar to move me to the servers central error log.

Is this something that others would like too?

BTW: There could be security issues / annoyances when not having access
to the central errorlog, maybe the frame should check if there is a
local errorlog available that the user can access, when loggin in into
ZMI.

Cheers,
Christian

--