Chris Withers wrote:
> Jamie Heilman wrote:
> >
> >100% correct.  Frankly I'm not entirely convinced anonymous users
> >should ever be able to open a zodb connection,
> Well, without that, they would never be able to view a page from a Zope
> site.
> That would make it tricky to log in ;-)

By which I ment being assigned pre-allocated resources vs. allocating
the resource during the request itself.

Jamie Heilman
"...thats the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle
 into a lion's mouth and flicking his lovespuds with a wet towel, pure
 insanity..."                                           -Rimmer