[seb bacon]
> Just a quick repeat from last week in case it slipped from
> anyone's radar... Here is the important bit again:
> a) Any reason why I shouldn't merge BTree bugfix(es) into the
>    2.6 branch?
> b) If "no", how about a 2.6.2b3?

Specifically which changes do you have in mind?  The one here:

was backported to the 2.6 branch last week.

There are now many active versions of the btree code (Zope2 head, Zope3
head, ZODB3 head, Zope-2_6-branch, ZODB3-3_1-branch, and ZODB3-3_2-branch
are the ones I try to keep track of -- with *some* success <wink>), and not
all changes in all branches belong in all other branches.