Hi,
we are having a problem while presentation of values retreived from multi tables(from mysql) in ZPT we use zsql to retreive from each individual table. But while presentation part comes, we are unable to position the values from multi table in a single row .
As it is apparant that a tr can repeat only a single table at a time by the tal functions.

what we had tried is
We want the Zpt to repeat more than one table in a single row.
So that we could retreive the requisite values from the tables and present it.

How can it be resolved.
Thanks
exteam

Yahoo! India Mobile SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger; Download latest version.