--On Samstag, 5. Juli 2003 17:09 Uhr -0700 Jamie Heilman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The fix for collector issue 342 was never included on CVS-HEAD and
hence didn't make it into the 2.7 branch, it continues to only exist
on the 2.6 branch.

Collector issue 628, the ZMI textareas, as I recently mentioned on this list, are currently all out of wack. I've written patches to fix this and normalize their behavior, its all really simple stuff. For URLs to the patches see issue 628.

Collector issue 953, this is a dead simple 1-liner problem/fix, and
really should be fixed in both 2.6.2 and 2.7