Somebody mentioned wanting to get rid of HelpSys.
For experimental purposes here's a patch that removes HelpSys
requirements: http://audible.transient.net/zope/nohelpsys.diff
Once this patch is applied you can rm -r lib/python/HelpSys
Its not heavily tested, its made against CVS HEAD, have fun.

Notes:
I didn't bother patching Products/ZopeTutorial, I figure if you aren't
going to bother with online help an online tutorial is earmarked for
deletion as well.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."