Somebody mentioned wanting to get rid of HelpSys.
For experimental purposes here's a patch that removes HelpSys
Once this patch is applied you can rm -r lib/python/HelpSys
Its not heavily tested, its made against CVS HEAD, have fun.

I didn't bother patching Products/ZopeTutorial, I figure if you aren't
going to bother with online help an online tutorial is earmarked for
deletion as well.

Jamie Heilman
"Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."
                                                        -Frank Zappa