i have installed plone in my linux box which installed
now i have a folder abc in root (/abc).
i have a ZPT macros file in abc starting with
the first  line as:
--div metal:define-macro="my_macro1"--

now i want to call plone's header & footer files
written in dtml. these files are stored in the
/portal_skins/plone_templates .
how do i call them in my ZPT macros file?
i had used

--div tal:content="structure

to call the header.it actually calls the header, but
gives style sheet errors in the page like
"document.all.content.style is not null or an object".
More over it doesn't display any of the content
present in the ZPT macros file.
But in the same way another dtml method in the same
directoy called check_status does the same job.
ie calls the same header file using the following
"--dtml-var standard_html_header--".
It works perfeclty here.
what is the problem? why doesn't it work in  the ZPT
Please help me

Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/