[I'm sending this to the zope-dev in the hope that Eric sees this. Eric, the mail relay at univ-savoie.fs is misconfigured; it rejects all mail from zope.com.]

Eric Brun wrote:
The problem is describe on microsoft site : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid->http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q316/4/31.asp&NoWebContent->1

I resolve it like that :

What do you think of that ?

Unfortunately, max-age=1 means that caches *are* allowed to store the response, if only for a short time. That could be a hazard, since it would result in *more* caching than we have now. The bug is in Internet Explorer, but MS refuses to acknowledge it. "Saving" a file is not the same as "caching" a file, but the API thinks they are the same.

To give you a partial solution, I just checked in a version of CC that
lets you set the Cache-Control header value.  That way you can solve the
problem however you want.  It's probably best to disable the header in
your case.