Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
- Use a Python-like sequence unpacking syntax.  This is probably most
  comfortable to template authors who are Python programmers first,
  and web guys (or gals!) second.

-0 for feature creap

- Use the namespace qualifiers to get an adapter to handle converting
  container lookup to a sequence indexing operation.  This plays off
  the machinery being built anyway, so is quite attractive, and
  doesn't affect the basic syntax or implementation of TAL, but only
  of the TALES expression engine.  This is very attractive because it
  pushes the support for this feature somewhere the application
  controls in as much detail as it wants.

+1 'cos I like the way this leverages the stuf we added to TALES at the last UK sprint...