On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 09:52:14AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> - You can specify in the config file any number of
>   Products directory paths and these will be knitted
>   together into the Products pseudopackage.

Sounds good. One thing to watch out for - this needs to be tested
with CMF, specifically with the FilesystemDirectoryView product.
FSDV does not (as of zope 2.6) find its filesystem content if it
is anywhere other than under lib/python/Products or $INSTANCE_HOME/Products.
It is the only product I've tried that doesn't work anywhere else

Paul Winkler
Look! Up in the sky! It's UGLY-HAIRDRESSER!