On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:52:40 +0200, Helge Hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Piero, Roberto,

we would love to see a Zope product which provides convenient access to OpenGroupware.org backend services. We also love Plone, eg the OGo documentation effort uses Plone as a working base.

Zope could easily access OGo's powerful Groupware services using either XML-RPC or REST.
If anyone is interested to work on this, we are certainly providing as much help as we can give.

Helge,

We are certainly interested, and I've posted a reply to Piero and Roberto's mail on the plone-dev list. I won't repeat it here, as I don't like cross- posting to lists like these.

I look forward to cooperating with you all on this.

--
Alexander Limi   :·   Co-Founder·Plone
http://limi.nethttp://plone.org

高联合 :· アレクサンダー リミ :· 이미짱