I have been noticing a few "501 Not Implemented" errors in the ZMI in 2.7 beta.

The ones I have encountered are fixed by changing method="get" to method="post" in the html/dtml forms in e.g., Aqueduct.py.

I do not know the "proper" fix.
Also, this is weird enough (and perhaps merely a beta issue) that I could not decide the proper category in the bug collector or even what to search on to see if it had been reported previously.

So, consider this an FYI should anyone want to take a stab at fixing it or reporting it to the collector.

-- Jim Washington