Hi Exteam,

1.) do you have a real name too?
2.) you should not crosspost questions
3.) you should have a look at rfc2616 which describes how
    HTTP work.

In short: you cant modify anything in Zope to let
the browser expire the Basic-Authentication.
Its just impossible to do this.

To get closer to what you want, you need a cookie
or path based authentication, for example using
cookiecrumbler or ExUserFolder.

Next thing you would do is to set a lifetime of
the cookie maybe in the source of cookiecrumbler
or ExUserFolder.

Regards
Tino

Exteam wrote:
Hi all,

I have been trying to find a way to make the password
to a zope site expire after a limited fixed time, unsuccesfully using python.

I know I have to use acl_users but which file to
modify in zope (which is used to log in the user)is
the question. Also does this mean I have to recompile
zope?

Any help or direction would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Subhankar

________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! India Promos: Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players & more! Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com