> Okey doke, that tells me Plone 1.1 will probably get there first
then :)

Probably a good bet.

> I've already got an automated setup for Plone and I had one for Zope
> (im sure its somewhere), I was doing one for Zope 2.7. Partly to
> the pressure of Zope Corp., I know the 2.6.x windows installer and
> releases is a pain - partly to do a rather fatter bigger value added
> installer :)

Well, I'd understand if you want the value to be added to Plone, but
it would be nice if some of the value trickled back down into Zope at
least a little bit. ;-)

So if you're interested I've checked the Windows buildout software
into cvs.zope.org into Packages/WinBuilders.  The buildout software
included makes it much less painful to build binaries quickly.

It relies on VC 6++, Cygwin, and Innosetup 4.  There is a buildout
that works for the current Zope 2.7 branch and a mostly-working ZEO
binary buildout.  Both rely on a specially built Python, the buildout
for which is also included.

- C