On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 12:30:11PM -0400, Todd Loomis, (SAIC) wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Thanks, however I've searched the mailing lists and found nothing.

http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/Main?SearchView=&Query=DeprecationWarning

a lot of those are irrelevant - several will tell you the
same thing I did.

> Also I
> consider this an error when Zope will not startup!

This is just a warning. It *cannot* prevent zope from starting.
Your problem is something else.  You say zope is not starting...
what happens when you try to start?

What have you done to verify that zope isn't running?

What platform are you on?

What version of Zope?

--

Paul Winkler