Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
Chris Withers writes:
 > Can I take a peak at the config.xml you're using for autotester.py?

I'm running "make ftest test" from the command line.

Never heard of that, what does it do? What versions of Zope does it work with?

On Linux I'm using:

    <build>
      <location>Zope</location>
      <command>./configure</command>
      <options>--with-python=/usr/local/bin/python2.2</options>
    </build>
    <build>
      <location>Zope</location>
      <command>make</command>
      <options>testinst</options>
    </build>
    <test>
     <location>Zope</location>
     <script>utilities/testrunner.py</script>
     <options>-v 0 -a</options>
    </test>

Python Version:2.2.3

On Windows:

    <build>
      <location>Zope</location>
      <command>setup.py</command>
      <options>build_ext -i</options>
    </build>
    <test>
     <location>Zope</location>
     <script>utilities/testrunner.py</script>
     <options>-v 0 -a</options>
    </test>

Python Version:2.2.3

Now, there doesn't seem to by anything in there which is gonna make this kinda difference from my point of view. Hmmm, maybe a PyXML version or something?
Can you think of anything?

I have to admit, I'm at a bit of a loss, although I can assure you those tests are failing for me on both platforms with fresh checkouts :-S

cheers,

Chris