On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:59:22 +0800
"Bjorn Stabell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Setting Last-Modified to the current time isn't always the right
> thing; some objects, .e.g., Files, Images, Documents, have last
> modification times, and using those would be better.  Not sure if
> the accelerator can be smart enough to know about these, though.

I think, this is one problem with the current code. There is no
defined way to decide, when something is last modified. With CMF-based
sites there is a clearly defined property for this. On the other hand
all objects have at least a bobobase_modification_time, but this one
changes with every ZODB action on the object.

I'm not sure what to do.