Anyone got a bright idea how to upgrade users from 2.6 to 2.7? Im specifically thinking via the Windows installer here.

A few files (probably) have to be moved around, no problem.
Specifically Im thinking a users command line switches have to be turned into a ZConfig file.

Fortunately for Plone I can read the registry and convert into a ZConfig, but no idea what the Zope Corp installer will do... I basically see that there is no automated upgrade. Back it up, install the new one and then read the docs...
--
Andy McKay
http://www.agmweb.ca