I'm trying to get this combo working (I know its not officially supported). It works fine except for when a second client updates zeo the changes aren't seen from the first client (until its restarted). I ran the zeo tests with 2.2.3 and they all pass. Zope 2.6.2 seems to work fine even with zeo when only one client is doing updates. Where would I look to try and track down the problem (somewhere in the caching code?) Is this even worth pursuing? I have another library that I would like to use but it requires 2.2.3.