I tried Xron on Windows XP environment, which works perfectly. Then, I have been trying transport my work to Linux environemnt and work with Xron on Linux for a couple of weeks and checked many possible resources, but no luck.

The problem is that, I do see Xron DTML Method object in the manage mode and add the object fine. But, I cannot get the scheduled object working regularly. The error message from the log file says something like:

ERROR(200) Catalog uncatalogObjet unsucessfully attempted to uncatalog an object with a uid of ...
PROBLEM(100) Products.Xron.Loggerr
Trigger event: ...
Trigger time: ...
Failed to trigger event.
---------
PROBLEM(100) Products.Xron.Loggerr Failed to disarm event

I really don't know how to continue... Can anyone help me, please, pls....

Lin