Andy McKay wrote:
This thread and an application for a client has meant i've started to formulate a replacement for Caching Policy Manager. From the way I see it all the functionality in CPM (Vary etc) should be rolled into AHCM.

What about the "don't cache the following hostnames" knob for the use case I outlined previously, which enables you to circumvent caching (useful for site editors, for example)?

I think adding an extra virtual host is a very natural way to ensure fresh content as it is guaranteed to have a unique key in upstream caches.

   [] j a m k i t
     web solutions for charities

        seb bacon
T:  020 7549 0520