I'm with a client in the process of setting up a production environment with
Which of the ZEOs should I use?
* Old (t)rusty ZEO 1.0?
* ZEO 2.0?
* any one of the ZEO releases at http://www.zope.org/Products/ZEO ?
* a ZEO ripped off of a ZODB release? Which one? (maybe even this last RC?)
* In this case, should I make the ZEO server out of this ZODB release or
should I just combine the ZEO server part into Zope and serve ZEO out of
* If use a standalone ZODB release as ZEOServer, can/should I run it on
While using Python2.1 ZEOClients? (I'm not running Zope 2.6.2 on Python
Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -
- Re: [Zope-dev] current best of breed ZEO for Zope... Leonardo Rochael Almeida
- Re: [Zope-dev] current best of breed ZEO for... Jeremy Hylton
- RE: [Zope-dev] current best of breed ZEO... Tim Peters
- Re: [Zope-dev] current best of breed ZEO for... Paul Winkler