> I'm getting close to needing to roll out an upgrade for a client site
> that will need to use python2.2 or >.  I have zope-2.6.2 working with
> python2.2.3 but when I try and use python2.3.2 things don't go so well.
>   I'm wondering should I wait for 2.7 (and python2.3.2) or just go with
> what I have.  I would like to roll the upgrade next week (but I might
> be able to put it off for another week).

You are probably better off sticking with what you have for
now - while 2.7 should land soon, I'd be surprised if the final
were cut much before the end of November given that there are
still some loose ends regarding config & installation and the
need for at least one more beta (more likely two).

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com