Tres Seaver wrote:

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 09:03, Romain Slootmaekers wrote:

Zope doesn't know enough mime types, and there's no easy way to add them add runtime since you removed the add_type(...) method from

mime types that spring to mind are:

.ra .ram .rm  : audio/x-pn-realaudio
.rpm  : audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin

Note that this entry is ambiguous:  Real's use of the
already-conventional '.rpm' (the extension for RPM pacakges) for their
own plugins is obnoxious.  I *wouldn't* agree that we should wire that
into Zope.

as it turns out, it is ambiguous, but neither Red Hat nor Real
have an .rpm entry on the official list. but that's not surprising either, since that one was last updated in 2001.

.jad : text/
.jar : application/java-archive

I'm sure there must be quite a few others.
Maybe someone can add the lot of'em.

This also is vaguely related to: