I started to program for Zope and have found out, that
some commands in Python have been excluded. I miss
command dir(). Whether there is any opportunity to
replace it?
Or how I can find out methods/properties of object?

You can get a Python console to the live Zope system using 'zctl.py debug', which uses ZEO. It's neat. Search zope.org.

Also, DocFinderEverywhere might help you.

"Code generators follow the 80/20 rule. They solve most of the problems, but not all of the
problems. There are always features and edge cases that will need hand-coding. Even if code
generation could build 100 percent of the application, there will still be an endless supply of
boring meetings about feature design."