In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you write:
> Hi all:
> I have downloaded Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86 and I have created a page
> template with xml content, but when I try to test it the next message
> appears:
> Error Type: ImportError
> Error Value: cannot import name expat
> Is this a bug?

That's a packaging bug in the packaged Linux binary versions of Zope
2.6.* that Zope Corp won't fix, cf the bug tracker (and anyway there
will be no binary versions for Zope 2.7.*). The package is missing some
shared library files for expat.

You'll have to use your own installation of python.

+33 1 40 33 79 87  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]