I can not reproduce this. Can you give us detailed description how to reproduce it
or track it down on your own?

--On Mittwoch, 19. November 2003 17:15 Uhr +0100 robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I try to reindex a (plone) portal_catalog I get the following error

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 474, in manage_reindexIndex
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 459, in reindexIndex

TypeError: catalog_object() got an unexpected keyword argument

Display traceback as text