Thanks Lennart,

it is a pity that zope does not work like that.
However since I allredy use an adapted version of NuxUserGrous I want to
upgrade to GRUF I rather not use ure approach.

I Probably will do it as follows:

- No user has a the role Member
- There are groups. Goups that are allowed to read a document are assigned to
a document when it is published. The Group members get the Member rolle for
the document.
- I have most of the infrastructure in place and it is used successfully in a
large intranet. Its only that use a mixed approach (groups are also assigned
to folders) which now bites me.

Robert

- Every group that is allowed to see a document

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen

Robert Rottermann
www.redCOR.ch