Lennart Regebro wrote:

I'm having serious trouble in getting HEAD running in Windows. Obviously,
configure doesn't work. :-)
I found something on zope.org telling me to run python  inst\configure.py
and in in turn tells me to run nmake build. This builds Zope, but creates no
z2.py or runzope.py or anything like that. What next? Any ideas?

The 2.7 install process is different. Follow the instructions left by the end of the build script, or follow the instructions in the README (or is it INSTALL? I forget.)

Hint: mkzopeinstance

"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."