| Probably a good next step is to set a breakpoint in
| ZODB/coptimizations.c where this exception is raised and find out what
| object is causing the problem, which jar it's already in, and why it's
| getting added to a different jar.  Or you could add some print
| statements.

I figured out how to set a breakpoint in gdb, but I don't know how to
get at the object and inspect it. Can I get a quick hint? I know there
has to be some pointer cast probably, just need to know which one. :)

Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

fortune: cannot execute.  Out of cookies.