So... this time I got a really weird one. I'm storing a subclass of
File (Archetypes newBaseUnit, File is the only base class) into a
PersistentMapping, and I'm getting:
   'Can't pickle objects in acquisition wrappers'

However, as far as I can see, the object is *not* acquisition
wrapper. If I put a try: except in ZODB.serialize and try obj.aq_base,
I get an attribute error, and aq_base(obj) is obj returns True. It
*smells* like Implicit.__getstate__ is being called, though I can't
really tell :(

Any ideas?

Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Sic transit discus mundi
        -- From the System Administrator's Guide, by Lars Wirzenius