Hi folks,

    I am using Zope 2.6.2 on windows platform. I am new to this ZOPE concept. I wanted
to use the MySQL 4.0.13 also installed on windows. What i thought was if i am able to
write python script to access the databse then easly i can make Zope to run that
script. I downloaded the database adapter for the python ( i installed it seperately)
and started playing with it and finally succeded in accessing the databse. But when i
tried the same script in zope it gave an error because zope is using its own python
application for which i am not able to add the datbase adapter.

 Is there any other way? If yes where can i find the adapter?

 Can anyone help me out in this regard.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Rajesh Shiggaon