Brian Lloyd wrote:
> I forward-ported these to the 2.7 branch & the head. Any testing
> you can do to make sure I didn't break anything would be appreciated.

Now I understand that you were responding to these messages:

> > I think the problem is same as reported by Kazuya Fukamachi
> >
> > and me.

Fixing properties.dtml does not fix the problem that
management_page_charset cannot be a callable anymore. This means that
any logic to determine the right charset to use in displaying a page
will fail to work (with an error) in Zope 2.7.(This can be fixed by
rewriting the code to use a ComputedAttribute for management_page_charset.)

So my problem and Hajime's may be different? Hajime?