> I need a solution to quickly and easily deploy zope applications
> on the win32
> platform. What I'd like to realize is a setup program that install and
> configure Zope bundled with all the needed products, making
> questions to the
> user for correctly setup the application. Unfortunately I have no
> experiences
> in windows programming and related setup tools and I'm lookin for good
> examples. Can someone tell me something about the win32 Zope
> installer and
> the tool used to build the executable? Are the sources available so I can
> simply customize them? (this is why I've sent the post to this
> list, please
> sorry if I'm OT!!)

For versions of Zope up to and including 2.6.x, we've been using the
WISE installer (5.0 I think). You can find the WISE setup script
(zope2.wse) in the 'inst' directory of a Zope install on windows.

For 2.7.0 and above, we've moved to using InnoSetup. We haven't
worked out the best way to move that work to the public cvs yet.
If you're planning to bundle 2.7, let me know and I can at least
get you a snapshot of the install materials.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com