Fábio Bruno wrote:

Dear Sir or Madame I'm workign with zope ZClasses in zope 2.7.0b.I decided to do the example given to us at this site http://zope.org/Members/dedalu/precosHowto/#top1.I can not do the question 3.1 and 3.2 for the same reason.They tell us to change PrecosFolder_add but when we do that it is displayed the follow error frase
Title Parameter List
Bound Names context, container, script, traverse_subpath
Last Modified 2004-01-20 17:23
Errors invalid syntax (Script (Python), line 1)

I'm guessing you're using a "Script (Python)" rather than a DTML Method. Make sure you pay attention to the type of object you're supposed to use.

This list, btw, if for development of Zope, not with Zope. For that you want [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."