robert rottermann wrote:

Note from the subject: 2.6.4rc1 did *not* contain changes which were expected to fix your issue; in fact, I can't think of any reasonable change (to the Zope core, at least) which would both restore the behavior you want and close the hole.

Hi there,
the new security regime that changed the rules to acces scripts still prevent my workflow to work.

Tres suggestion to give the scripts a proxy role of 'Manager' or clearing the parent parameter in the scripts binding did not help.
I have the impressen, that DCWorkflow does not take the proxy role into account .

the the script is not called at all, since the security machinery never validates the "non Manager" user.

thanks for any help on how to make that work again.

Can you visit your script via DAV/FTP, or at its 'manage_FTPget' URL, and include the output? Also, please repost the traceback you get with that version of the script.

Tres.