[Tibor Tolgyesi]
> I just found this in my Zope log file. After this error the Zope
> system stopped. No wonder, but certainly not because of physical
> memory error. What could be the problem?
>
> My config is:
> AiX 5.2
> Python 2.3.2
> Zope 2.7.0-b3
> Apache 1.3.26
>
> The error message:
> 2004-01-25T02:55:21 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
                                      0000000000003ef2
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/opt/freeware/zope/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py",
                   line 564, in setstate
>     self._set_ghost_state(obj, p)
>   File "/opt/freeware/zope/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py",
                   line 603, in _set_ghost_state
>     state = unpickler.load()
> MemoryError

If anyone has seen the same error, and especially if you have a reproducible
test case, please add your info to the collector issue Tibor opened about
it:

    http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1204

It's most likely that "something got corrupted", but there's not enough info
about this kind of error yet to guess exactly where or how or why.