Casey Duncan wrote:
These tests seem pretty naive. I don't thing user objects promise to
compare to one another in any way. Looks to me like the tests should be
changed to something like:

self.failUnless(f.getOwner() is ownership)

That's not the problem. I had a closer look at this:

Before the Owned API was changed getOwner() did return the wrapped user, now it returns the unwrapped user. If I replace getOwner() by the new getWrappedOwner() all tests pass.

I'm not sure what this line in getOwner() means:

    return aq_base(self.getWrappedOwner()) # ugh, backward compat.

Looks like backward compatibility code that breaks backward compatibility.

Cheers, Yuppie