Paul Winkler wrote:
On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 01:16:48PM -0600, Evan Simpson wrote:

Romain Slootmaekers wrote:

I just stumbled on a bug in the python scripting parameter passing.

Actually, it's a bug in the "test" tab support code. The parameter fields in the form are set to "a ", "b ", and "c " instead of "a", "b", and "c". I'm fixing it in CVS for 2.7.

Will this get into 2.6.4-final too?

-1. In fact, it shouldn't even make 2.7.0 final. I don't think it is a "showstopper" bug, and would prefer to stick by our process ("*no* non-packaging changes between the last RC and the release.")

Tres.