Chris McDonough wrote:
> FWIW, this often happens when "self" isn't ultimately wrapped in a
> RequestContainer (as it always should be when dealing with TTW code or
> code that depends on REQUEST).  The string is likely something like
> "<Special Object Used To Force Acqusition>", which is the string that
> represents something when it is declared as "Acquisition.Acquired" in a
> class definition.
> The trick is finding out where the thing loses its context.  No clue in
> this case.

If it's "<Special Object Used To Force Acqusition>" then it's (maybe) partly my fault. type(self.REQUEST) is "<Special Object Used To Force Acqusition>" when the object hasn't a real acquisition context. That's for example when we are still in the __init__() part of object creation.

I was pretty shure that upload_data is called in an acquisition context. It seems that it isn't called in a context under *every* circumstances.

Chris - was tricked again - ti(r)an