Hi all,

Following your instructions and seeing Skin Product code, I've been able
to write a simple way to register Apdaters in my applications that are
applied to specific meta_type objects during publishing.  This is now
working fine.  I can write an Adapter in my application and say "use
this adapter for all objects of meta_type 'Folder'".  The adapter to
apply of the same object may change depending of user and the
application he is using.

My problem is that the adapter object, and also the adapted object
contained in it, are out of publisher context or something like this.
For instance, absolute_url() methods doesn't work becouse REQUEST is not
defined.  If I add REQUEST manually to the object, the absolute_url
returns the object Id, but not the entire path.  I can inspect
absolute_url code and try to provide needed information to make work,
but I'm sure that somewhere should be a method to put my object in the
current publishing context.  Anybody knows about this?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Santi Camps