Toby Dickenson wrote:

On Thursday 12 February 2004 08:26, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
that is more than 2 processes for a single instance...
one of them is the supervisor process that restarts the main zope process if it crashes.

the others are all threads of one process. one main medusa thread, and 4 publisher threads.

ah. I see - thanks. Doing some further testing on another machine tells me that on RH AS Enterprise 3 (or what's-it's-name), zope is listed as only two threads, as expected.

Thank you for the clarification.