Please don't cross-post.
You already posted this exact question to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and received two replies to which you did not follow up.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 12:56:13PM +0100, Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> I have no time to have a look on this, but anyone have seen this
> problem and resolved it?

Why should we have time to fix your problem when you
apparently don't have time to respond to our replies?

Paul Winkler
Look! Up in the sky! It's PICO-SLIPPERY EATER!
(random hero from